Profile: Kohls Corp (KSS)
26 May 2017
Kohl's Corporation (Kohl's), incorporated on March 23, 1993, is an operator of department stores. As of January 28, 2017, the Company operated 1,154 Kohl's department stores, a Website (www.Kohls.com), 12 FILA outlets, and three Off-Aisle clearance centers. The Company's stores and Website sell moderately-priced private label and national brand apparel, footwear, accessories, beauty and home products. The Company's Website includes merchandise that is available in its stores, as well as merchandise that is available only online. The Company's merchandise mix includes both national brands and private brands that are available only at Kohl's.
The Company's private brands include Apt. 9, Croft & Barrow, Jumping Beans, SO and Sonoma Goods for Life. The Company's exclusive brands include Food Network, Jennifer Lopez, Marc Anthony, Rock & Republic and Simply Vera Vera Wang.
N56W17000 Ridgewood Dr
MENOMONEE FALLS WI 53051-5660
Company Web Links
- J.C. Penney at record low, wraps up dismal quarter for department stores |
- UPDATE 3-J.C. Penney at record low, wraps up dismal quarter for department stores
- Nordstrom's comparable sales miss deepens department-store gloom
- UPDATE 4-Nordstrom's comparable sales miss deepens department-store gloom
- BRIEF-Kohl's CEO - Saw strength across activewear due in large part to launch of Under Armour