Profile: Kohls Corp (KSS.N)
24 Feb 2017
Kohl's Corporation (Kohl's), incorporated on March 23, 1993, is an operator of department stores. The Company also operates an e-commerce Website (www.Kohls.com). The Company operates over 1,160 department stores in approximately 50 states. The Company sells private label, exclusive and national brand apparel, footwear, accessories, beauty and home products. Its Website includes merchandise, which is available in its stores, as well as merchandise, which is available only on-line.
The Company's private brands include Apt. 9, Croft & Barrow, Jumping Beans, SO and Sonoma Goods for Life. Its exclusive brands include Food Network, Jennifer Lopez, Marc Anthony, Rock & Republic and Simply Vera Vera Wang.
N56W17000 Ridgewood Dr
MENOMONEE FALLS WI 53051-5660
Company Web Links
- Lower inventories help Kohl's, Nordstrom top profit estimates
- UPDATE 4-Lower inventories help Kohl's, Nordstrom top profit estimates
- Kohl's, Macy's turn landlords in bid to unlock real estate value
- BRIEF-Kohl's Corp Q4 comparable store sales down 2.2 pct
- Kohl's reports lower-than-expected quarterly sales