Profile: Lloyds Banking Group PLC (LLOY.L)
LLOY.L on London Stock Exchange
7 Mar 2014
7 Mar 2014
Price Change (% chg)
Lloyds Banking Group plc is a holding company. The Company is a financial services group providing a range of banking and financial services, primarily in the United Kingdom, to personal and corporate customers. It operates in four segments: Retail, Commercial Banking, Wealth, Asset Finance and International, and Insurance. Retail provides banking, mortgages and other financial services to personal customers in the United Kingdom. Commercial Banking provides banking and related services to business clients. Wealth, Asset Finance and International provides private banking and asset management and asset finance. Insurance provides long term savings, protection and investment products and provides general insurance to personal customers. In January 2014, Westpac Banking Corporation completed the acquisition of Lloyds Banking Group Plc’s Australian asset finance business, Capital Finance Australia Limited, and its Australian corporate loan portfolio, BOS International (Australia) Ltd.
Lloyds Banking Group PLC
25 Gresham Street
LONDON ENG EC2V 7HN
Company Web Links
- RPT-Investors frustrated by rising bank bonuses
- UPDATE 3-Lloyds offers investors deal to swap bonds, cash out
- Investors frustrated by rising bank bonuses
- REFILE-UPDATE 2-Lloyds offers bondholders olive branch with cash, exchange offer
- RPT-Fitch Rates Lloyds Banking Group's Perpetual Contingent Convertible Securities 'BB-(EXP)'