Profile: London Stock Exchange Group PLC (LSE.L)
LSE.L on London Stock Exchange
7 Dec 2016
7 Dec 2016
Change (% chg)
London Stock Exchange Group plc is engaged in infrastructure and capital markets businesses. The Company's segments include Capital Markets, Post Trade Services CC&G and Monte Titol, Post Trade Services LCH Clearnet, Information Services, Technology Services and Other. Its business activities include Capital Formation, Risk and Balance Sheet Management and Intellectual Property. Through its platforms, it offers market participants, including retail investors, institutions, and small and medium-sized enterprises, access to Europe's capital markets. It is also engaged in offering indexing and analytic solutions. It also provides customers with a range of real time and reference data products, as well as reporting, reconciliation and confirmation services. It is a developer and operator of technology solutions, including trading, market surveillance and post trade systems. Its other services include network connectivity, hosting, and assurance testing.
London Stock Exchange Group PLC
The London Stock Exchange
10 Paternoster Square
LONDON EC4M 7LS
Company Web Links
- LSE Group to buy financial information provider Mergent
- BRIEF-LSEG to acquire U.S. based Mergent Inc.
- UPDATE 2-Solid quarterly earnings help London Stock Exchange focus on merger
- LSE offers to hive off French clearing in bid to win EU merger approval
- REFILE-LSE offers to hive off French clearing in bid to win EU merger approval