Profile: Macerich Co (MAC.N)
21 Oct 2016
The Macerich Company, incorporated on September 9, 1993, is a fully integrated self-managed and self-administered real estate investment trust, which focuses on the acquisition, leasing, management, development and redevelopment of regional malls throughout the United States. The Company owns 56 million square feet of real estate consisting primarily of interests in 51 regional shopping centers. It specializes in retail properties in many of the country's populated markets with significant presence in the Pacific Rim, Arizona, Chicago and the Metro New York to Washington, DC corridor.
The Company principally focuses on Regional Shopping Centers. The Company’s properties include Arrowhead Towne Center in Glendale, Arizona; Capitola Mall in Capitola, California; Cascade Mall in Burlington, Washington; Chandler Fashion Center in Chandler, Arizona; Fashion Outlets of Chicago in Rosemont, Illinois; Fresno Fashion Fair in Fresno, California; Kings Plaza Shopping Center in Brooklyn, New York; NorthPark Mall in Davenport, Iowa, and Pacific View in Ventura, California.
401 Wilshire Blvd Ste 700
SANTA MONICA CA 90401-1452
Company Web Links
- BRIEF-Macerich increases quarterly cash dividend by 4.4 pct
- BRIEF-Macerich posts Q2 earnings of $0.31/share
- BRIEF-Macerich Co enters into second amended, restated credit agreement
- BRIEF-Macerich to bring Primark, Zara to Kings Plaza in Brooklyn
- BRIEF-Macerich Co - enters share repurchase agreement with investment bank