Profile: Mapfre SA (MAP.MC)
MAP.MC on Madrid SE C.A.T.S.
23 Jun 2017
23 Jun 2017
Change (% chg)
Mapfre SA is a Spain-based company engaged in the insurance sector. The Company's activities are divided into four business units: Insurance, Assistance, Reinsurance and Global Risks. The Insurance line offers insurance policies, including life, accident, health, property and casualty and automotive insurance, among others. The Assistance line focuses on developing assistance services for insurance products, including road and travel assistance. The Reinsurance line is responsible for reinsurance activities. The Global Risks line offers integrated insurance services, such as risk prevention and protection, audit and control, for business customers. In addition, the Company is active in the management of pension funds, retirement plans and investment funds, as well as the provision of healthcare services in Spain. The Company operates in Europe, Africa, Asia and the Americas. It is a parent of the Mapfre Group.
Carretera de Pozuelo-Majadahonda
MAJADAHONDA MAD 28222
Company Web Links
- BRIEF-Mapfre buys 31 pct of Indonesia's ABDA for 90.3 mln euros
- BRIEF-Mapfre sells its 50 pct of Union del Duero and Duero Pensiones for 142 mln euros
- Fitch Upgrades Mapfre SA to IDR 'A-'; Affirms at IFS 'A-'
- BRIEF-Spain's Mapfre expects to meet 2018 strategic plan targets
- BRIEF-Mapfre Q1 net profit up 7.5 pct YoY