Profile: Mapfre SA (MAP.MC)
MAP.MC on Madrid SE C.A.T.S.
Change (% chg)
Mapfre SA is a Spain-based company engaged in the insurance sector. The Company's activities are divided into four business units: Insurance, Assistance, Reinsurance and Global Risks. The Insurance line offers insurance policies, including life, accident, health, property and casualty and automotive insurance, among others. The Assistance line focuses on developing assistance services for insurance products, including road and travel assistance. The Reinsurance line is responsible for reinsurance activities. The Global Risks line offers integrated insurance services, such as risk prevention and protection, audit and control, for business customers. In addition, the Company is active in the management of pension funds, retirement plans and investment funds, as well as the provision of healthcare services in Spain. The Company operates in Europe, Africa, Asia and the Americas. It is a parent of the Mapfre Group.
Carretera de Pozuelo n. 52
MAJADAHONDA MAD 28222
Company Web Links
- BRIEF-Mapfre concludes successfully 600 mln euro issue of subordinated debt
- BRIEF-Spain's Mapfre aims to improve net profit this year
- BRIEF-Mapfre FY net profit up 9.4 percent vs last year
- BRIEF-Solunion has begun operations in Dominican Republic with support from Mapfre along with Euler Hermes
- BRIEF-Mapfre maintains commitment to objectives of 2016-2018 plan