Profile: Micro Focus International PLC (MCRO.L)
MCRO.L on London Stock Exchange
30 Aug 2016
30 Aug 2016
Change (% chg)
Micro Focus International plc is a United Kingdom-based company, which is engaged in managing mature infrastructure software assets. The Company's products include Micro Focus, such as COBOL Development and Mainframe Solutions, Host Connectivity, Identity Access and Security, Development and IT Operations Management Tools, Collaboration and Networking, and SUSE. SUSE is open source software, which provides Linux and cloud infrastructure solutions. SUSE products enable various organizations across the world across physical, virtual and cloud environments. The SUSE product portfolio includes SUSE Linux Enterprise Server Products, SUSE Linux Enterprise Extensions, SUSE Linux Enterprise Management and Cloud, SUSE OpenStack Cloud, SUSE Enterprise Storage and SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop. Its professional services include value profile day services, test process modernization, portfolio modernization, value assurance, resource modernization and application health check, among others.
Micro Focus International PLC
The Lawn, 22-30 Old Bath Road
NEWBURY RG14 1QN
Company Web Links
- BRIEF-Micro Focus Intl ups dividend after full-year profit rise
- BRIEF-Micro Focus Intl says full-year earnings to be at top end of expectations
- BRIEF-Bookrunner says Wizard to sell 24.1 mln shares of Micro Focus Intl
- BRIEF-Micro Focus announces intent to buy Serena software, inc.
- BRIEF-Micro Focus says raises gross proceeds of about 158.2 mln stg via placing