Profile: Monmouth Real Estate Investment Corp (MNR.N)
9 Dec 2016
Monmouth Real Estate Investment Corporation, incorporated on March 12, 2003, is a self-administered and self-managed real estate investment trust (REIT). The Company's primary business is the ownership of real estate. Its investment focus is to own modern industrial buildings, leased primarily to investment-grade tenants on long-term net-leases. In addition, the Company owns a portfolio of REIT investment securities.
As of September 30, 2015, the Company held investments in approximately 90 properties totaling approximately 13,919,000 square feet. These properties are located in approximately 30 states, including Alabama, Arizona, Colorado, Connecticut, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Maryland, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Nebraska, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, and Wisconsin. The Company's properties are owned with the exception of the properties located in Streetsboro, Ohio and Carlstadt, New Jersey, which are self-managed by the Company. All properties in which the Company has investments are leased on a net basis except an industrial park in Monaca, Pennsylvania and the shopping center located in Somerset, New Jersey.
Monmouth Real Estate Investment Corp
3499 US Highway 9 Ste 3D
FREEHOLD NJ 07728-3277
Company Web Links
- BRIEF-Monmouth REIT reports Q4 AFFO $0.18 per share
- BRIEF-Monmouth Real Estate Investment acquires industrial building in Hamburg, NY
- BRIEF-Monmouth Real Estate Investment Corp increases and extends its unsecured revolving credit facility
- BRIEF-Monmouth reports redemption in full of 7.625% series A preferred stock
- BRIEF-Monmouth Real Estate Investment Corp announces public offering of preferred stock