Profile: Monmouth Real Estate Investment Corp (MNR.N)
17 Feb 2017
Monmouth Real Estate Investment Corporation, incorporated on March 12, 2003, is a real estate investment trust (REIT). The Company's primary business is the ownership of real estate. Its investment focus is to own single tenant, industrial buildings and leased to investment-grade tenants or their subsidiaries on long-term net leases. In addition, the Company owns a portfolio of REIT investment securities. Its assets are situated near airports, transportation hubs and manufacturing plants. The Company's property portfolio consists of approximately 100 properties located in over 30 states, containing a total of approximately 16.6 million rentable square feet.
The Company's featured properties include ULTA Cosmetics, Milwaukee Tool, Beam Suntory, FedEx Supply Chain Services, Coca-Cola, Best Buy, International Paper, Home Depot, FedEx Ground, Actavis, Anheuser-Busch, United Technologies, Kellogg's, Siemens, National Oilwell and Cardinal Health. The Company's properties are located in 30 states, including Alabama, Arizona, Colorado, Connecticut, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Nebraska, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, Washington and Wisconsin.
Monmouth Real Estate Investment Corp
3499 US Highway 9 Ste 3D
FREEHOLD NJ 07728-3277
Company Web Links
- BRIEF-Monmouth Real Estate reports results for Q1 ended Dec 31
- BRIEF-Monmouth REIT reports Q4 AFFO $0.18 per share
- BRIEF-Monmouth Real Estate Investment acquires industrial building in Hamburg, NY
- BRIEF-Monmouth Real Estate Investment Corp increases and extends its unsecured revolving credit facility
- BRIEF-Monmouth reports redemption in full of 7.625% series A preferred stock