Profile: Natural Alternatives International Inc (NAII.OQ)
Natural Alternatives International, Inc., incorporated on October 26, 1989, is a formulator, manufacturer and marketer of nutritional supplements. The Company operates through three segments: private-label contract manufacturing, patent and trademark licensing, and branded products. The private-label contract manufacturing segment primarily relates to the provision of private-label contract manufacturing services to companies that market and distribute nutritional supplements and other healthcare products. The patent and trademark licensing segment primarily includes direct raw material sales and royalty income from its license and supply agreements associated with the sale and use of beta-alanine under its CarnosSyn trade name. The branded products segment relates to the marketing and distribution of branded nutritional supplements and consists primarily of the products sold under its Pathway to Healing product line.
The Company offers a range of nutritional products and services, including scientific research, clinical studies, ingredients, customer-specific nutritional product formulation, product testing and evaluation, marketing management and support, packaging and delivery system design, regulatory review and international product registration assistance. The Company provides private-label contract manufacturing services to companies that market and distribute vitamins, minerals, herbal and other nutritional supplements, as well as other healthcare products, to consumers both within and outside the United States. The Company's United States-based operations are located in Vista and Carlsbad, California and include manufacturing and distribution, sales and marketing, in-house formulation, laboratory, and other research and development services. It also operates a manufacturing, warehousing, packaging and distribution facility in Manno, Switzerland. The Company manufactures products in a range of forms, including capsules, tablets, chewable wafers, and powders.
Natural Alternatives International Inc
1535 Faraday Ave
CARLSBAD CA 92008-7319
Company Web Links
- BRIEF-Natural Alternatives International announces new multi-year exclusive manufacturing agreement with the Juice Plus+® Company
- BRIEF-Natural Alternatives International announces extension of CarnoSyn beta-alanine license agreement with Nutrabolt LLC
- BRIEF-Natural Alternatives International Inc announces SR Carnosyn receives GRAS affirmation
- BRIEF-Natural Alternatives International announces extension of CarnoSyn beta-alanine intellectual property portfolio
- BRIEF-Natural Alternatives International says board authorized a $2 mln increase to its stock repurchase plan