Profile: Noble Corporation PLC (NE.N)
24 Mar 2017
Noble Corporation plc, incorporated on January 10, 2013, is an offshore drilling contractor for the oil and gas industry. The Company owns and operates a range of fleets in the offshore drilling industry.
The Company, through its subsidiaries, performs contract drilling services with a fleet of over 28 offshore drilling units, consisting of 14 drillships and semisubmersibles and 14 jackups. The Company is focused on ultra-deepwater and jackup drilling opportunities across the world. The Company's fleet at the western hemisphere includes Noble Amos Runner, Noble Bob Douglas, Noble Bully I, Noble Danny Adkins, Noble Don Taylor, Noble Globetrotter I, Noble Jim Day, Noble Paul Romano, Noble Sam Croft and Noble Tom Madden. Its fleet at eastern hemisphere includes Noble Alan Hay, Noble Bully II, Noble Clyde Boudreaux, Noble Dave Beard, Noble David Tinsley, Noble Gene House, Noble Globetrotter II, Noble Hans Deul, Noble Houston Colbert, Noble Joe Beall, Noble Lloyd Noble, Noble Mick O'Brien, Noble Regina Allen, Noble Roger Lewis, Noble Sam Hartley, Noble Sam Turner, Noble Scott Marks and Noble Tom Prosser.
Noble Corporation PLC
Devonshire House, 1 Mayfair Plac
LONDON W1J 8AJ
Company Web Links
- BRIEF-Noble Corporation says CEO David Williams 2016 total compensation was $9.6 mln
- BRIEF-Noble Corp says Transocean filed patent infringement suit against co in Jan
- BRIEF-Noble Corporation PLC Q4 loss per share $5.36
- BRIEF-Noble Corp provides fleet contract status update
- BRIEF-Noble Corporation names Adam Peakes as chief financial officer