Profile: Noble Corporation PLC (NE.N)
21 Oct 2016
Noble Corporation plc, incorporated on January 10, 2013, is an offshore drilling contractor for the oil and gas industry. The Company's segment is contract drilling services. The Company performs contract drilling services with its fleet of mobile offshore drilling units. The Company's fleet of approximately 30 drilling rigs consisted of 14 jackups, eight drillships and eight semisubmersibles, including one high-specification, harsh environment jackup under construction. The Company conducts offshore contract drilling operations in the United States, Brazil, Argentina, the North Sea, the Mediterranean, West Africa, the Middle East, Asia and Australia.
The Company's drillships are self-propelled vessels. These units maintain their position over the well through the use of either a fixed mooring system or a computer-controlled positioning system. The Company's drillship fleet consists of approximately eight units, which include four Gusto Engineering Pelican Class drillships; two Bully-class drillships, and two Globetrotter-class drillships. The Company's semisubmersible fleet consists of approximately eight units, including three Noble EVA-4000 semisubmersibles; three Friede & Goldman 9500 Enhanced Pacesetter semisubmersibles, and two Bingo 9000 design unit semisubmersibles.
Noble Corporation PLC
Devonshire House, 1 Mayfair Plac
LONDON W1J 8AJ
Company Web Links
- BRIEF-Paragon Offshore announces agreement in principle for restructuring agreement with bondholders and revolver banks
- BRIEF-Noble Corp says "Brexit has introduced uncertainty in North Sea"- conf call
- Noble Corp reports disappointing profit, lowers capex
- UPDATE 1-Noble Corp reports disappointing profit, lowers capex
- BRIEF-Noble Corp posts Q2 adj. EPS $0.01, reduces FY capex forecast