Profile: Netflix Inc (NFLX.O)
23 Sep 2016
Netflix, Inc. (Netflix), incorporated on August 29, 1997, is a provider of Internet television network. The Company's members can watch original series, documentaries and feature films in Internet-connected screen. The Company has three operating segments: Domestic streaming, International streaming and Domestic DVD. The Domestic and International streaming segments derive revenues from monthly membership fees for services consisting of streaming content. The Domestic DVD segment derives revenues from monthly membership fees for services consisting of digital video disc (DVD)-by-mail.
The Company's members can watch television shows and movies directly on their televisions, computers and mobile devices. The Company offers streaming service both domestically and internationally. Its members can play, pause and resume watching, without commercials or commitments. Additionally, in the United States, the Company's members can receive DVDs to their homes.
100 Winchester Cir
LOS GATOS CA 95032-1815
Company Web Links
- UPDATE 1-Vivendi hopes to make Mediaset new pay-TV offer next week -source
- BRIEF-Netflix CFO says no immediate plans for advertising supportive products - Goldman Sachs Conf
- Netflix CEO says no progress in entering China
- Fox sues Netflix for 'brazen' poaching campaign targeting executives
- Liberty Global to offer Netflix to all customers