Profile: NH Hotel Group SA (NHH.MC)
NHH.MC on Madrid SE C.A.T.S.
24 Jun 2016
24 Jun 2016
Change (% chg)
NH Hotel Group SA is a Spain-based company primarily engaged, together with its subsidiaries, in the hotel sector. The Company is active in the management and exploitation of hotel chains under the NH Hoteles, Hesperia, Husa, Sercotel, Jolly, Framon, Zenit and Insignia brand names. Apart from accommodation, the Company’s services also include such other services as banquets and receptions. The Company operates approximately 400 hotels, primarily located in Central Europe, Germany, Spain, Italy and the Benelux. In addition, it is a parent of Grupo NH Hoteles, a group which comprises Nuevos Espacios Hoteleros SA, Sotogrande SA, Explotaciones Hoteleras Condor SL, Latinoamerica de Gestion Hotelera SA, NH Hotel Ciutat De Reus SA, Fashion Tapas SL and Atardecer Caribeno SL, among others.
NH Hotel Group SA
calle Santa Engracia 120, 7
MADRID MAD 28003
Company Web Links
- Spain's NH Hotels ousts board members appointed by Chinese stakeholder HNA
- BRIEF-Spain's NH shareholders vote to remove China's HNA from board
- Henderson to vote for China's HNA reps to be removed from NH Hotel board
- BRIEF-NH Hotel Group launches its NH Collection brand in Germany
- BRIEF-NH Hotel Group reveals development plan in China