Profile: NH Hotel Group SA (NHH.MC)
NHH.MC on Madrid SE C.A.T.S.
26 May 2017
26 May 2017
Change (% chg)
NH Hotel Group SA is a Spain-based company primarily engaged in the hospitality sector. The Company’s activities are divided into two business segments: Hotels and Real estate. The Hotels division is active in the management and exploitation of hotel chains under the NH Hoteles, NH Collection, Hesperia Resorts and nhow brand names. The Real estate division includes operations related to assets management. Apart from accommodation, the Company’s services also include gastronomy and organization of banquets. Its hotels are located in Europe, the Americas and Africa. The Company is a parent of the NH Hotels Group, which comprises numerous subsidiaries, such as Nuevos Espacios Hoteleros SA, Latinoamerica de Gestion Hotelera SL and NH Hotel Ciutat De Reus SA.
NH Hotel Group SA
Santa Engracia 120
MADRID MAD 28003
Company Web Links
- BRIEF-NH Hotels finalises agreement with Hesperia to manage 28 hotels in Spain
- BRIEF-NH Hotels completes issue of 115.0 mln euros in notes for debt refinancing
- Fitch Revises NH Hotel Outlook to Positive; Affirms IDR at 'B'
- BRIEF-Coima Res renews and extends lease agreement with NH Hotel Group
- BRIEF-Spain's NH Hoteles targets 2018 core profit of 250-260 mln euros