Profile: Northern Mining Ltd (NMI.AX)

NMI.AX on Australia Stock Exchange

0.03AUD
5 Mar 2015
Change (% chg)

-- (--)
Prev Close
$0.03
Open
--
Day's High
--
Day's Low
--
Volume
--
Avg. Vol
119,234
52-wk High
$0.06
52-wk Low
$0.02

Search Stocks
Northern Mining Limited (NMI) is a resources exploration and development company. The Company’s exploration portfolio comprises exploration and development in the East Kalgoorlie Gold and Nickel Project; Kanowna Lights Prospect, and Snake Hill Prospect in Western Australia. The Company has a 79% interest in the East Kalgoorlie Joint Venture and the other 21% joint venture is held by Balagundi Gold Pty Ltd. The Kanowna Lights Prospect covers an area of 565 hectares and is located in gold endowment region to the north of the Kanowna Belle Gold Deposit. The drillhole KLRC010 returned intercepts of seven meters at 2.39 grams per ton (g/t) gold (Au) from 51 meters and 2 meters at 2.00g/t Au from 64 meters within gold mineralized envelope of 21 meters grading 1.35g/t Au. Exploration completed by the Company at Snake Hill Prospect has identified three bedrock gold mineralized trends.

Company Address

Northern Mining Ltd

Suite 24
Level 3, 25 Walters Drive, Osbor
SUBIACO   WAS   6017
P: +618.92448499
F: +618.92443166

Company Web Links

Search Stocks