Profile: Nevsun Resources Ltd (NSU.A)

NSU.A on American Stock Exchange

3.56USD
26 Feb 2015
Change (% chg)

$-0.06 (-1.66%)
Prev Close
$3.62
Open
$3.63
Day's High
$3.72
Day's Low
$3.54
Volume
29,259
Avg. Vol
32,984
52-wk High
$4.50
52-wk Low
$3.17

Search Stocks

Nevsun Resources Ltd. (Nevsun), incorporated on July 19, 1965, is a Canada-based mineral company. The Company is engaged in the production and sale of metals from its Bisha Mine in Eritrea, northeast Africa. Nevsun is a 60% shareholder in Bisha Mining Share Company (BMSC), which owns and operates the Bisha Mine. The remaining 40% interest is held by the Eritrean National Mining Corporation (ENAMCO) and is referred to as the non-controlling interest herein. The Bisha Mine has gold, copper and zinc deposits.

Bisha's mining and exploration licenses cover an area of 78.8 square kilometers. The Bisha Main deposit is located within the Bisha Mining License and the Harena satellite deposit lies in a separate Mining License six kilometers south. The Company’s exploration and development projects also include exploration of the Harena and Northwest deposits and the Mogoraib River license area that includes the Hambok deposit. During 2013, Nevsun produced 92,000 ounces of gold dore, 20,000 equivalent gold ounces in precious metal concentrate and 48 million pounds of copper from the Bisha Mine.

Company Address

Nevsun Resources Ltd

760-669 Howe St
VANCOUVER   BC   V6C 0B4
P: +1604.6234700
F: +1604.6234701

Search Stocks