Profile: Novatek OAO (NVTK.MM)
NVTK.MM on Moscow Interbank Currency Exchange
Change (% chg)
Novatek OAO (NOVATEK) is a Russia-based an oil and gas company engaged in the acquisition, exploration, development, production, processing and marketing of hydrocarbons with its oil and gas operations located in the Yamal-Nenets Autonomous Region (YNAO) of the Russian Federation. The Company's exploration, development and production activities involve the use of wells, related equipment and operating sites, oil and gas gathering and treatment facilities and in-field pipelines. In the Russian Federation, the Company engages in exploration, development, production and processing of hydrocarbons, and sales of natural gas, stable gas condensate, liquefied petroleum gas, crude oil and gas refined products. In Taiwan, Japan, Finland, Poland, the Netherlands, Denmark, Belgium, and other European and Asian-Pacific Region countries, the United States and Canada, the Company engages in sales of naphtha, liquefied petroleum gas, stable gas condensate, gas condensate refined products and crude oil.
ul. Pobedy 22 "a"
Company Web Links
- Second tranche from Russian fund for Yamal LNG moved to Q3-minister
- UPDATE 1-Russia's Yamal LNG in flurry of sale deals ahead of financing
- Russia's Yamal LNG in flurry of sale deals ahead of financing
- Russia's Novatek agrees to sell Shell 0.9 mln T of LNG per year
- UPDATE 1-Russia's VEB to provide $3 billion in banking guarantees for Novatek