Profile: Novatek OAO (NVTK.MM)
NVTK.MM on Moscow Interbank Currency Exchange
2 Dec 2016
2 Dec 2016
Change (% chg)
Novatek OAO is a natural gas production company. The Company is engaged in the exploration and production, processing, transportation and marketing of natural gas and liquid hydrocarbons. The Company's primary production assets are located in the Yamal-Nenets Autonomous Region (YNAO). The Company has over 30 licenses on exploration and production in YNAO with approximately 12.8 billion barrels of oil equivalent (boe) of total proved reserves. It carries commercial production of natural gas, gas condensate and crude oil at over 10 fields. The Company stabilizes gas condensate at its Purovsky Plant and processes stable gas condensate at its Ust-Luga Complex. The Company holds a range of licenses, which include Yurkharovskoye field, East-Tarkosalinskoye field, Khancheyskoye field, Olimpiyskiy license area, Yumantilskiy license area, Samburgskiy license area, North-Urengoyskoye field, North-Khancheyskoye field, Yaro-Yakhinskiy license area, Termokarstovoye field and Yarudeyskoye field.
Purovskiy rayon, ul. Pobedy, d.
Company Web Links
- Russia's Novatek eyes over 1 bln euros in Yamal LNG financing - Nikkei
- Japan's JBIC to provide loan to Novatek-led Yamal LNG project
- UPDATE 1-Russia's Novatek swings to third-quarter profit
- REUTERS SUMMIT-Novatek aims for first Yamal LNG cargoes in 2017
- Montenegro signs 30-year oil concession deal with Eni, Novatek