Profile: Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation Ltd (OCBC.SI)
OCBC.SI on Stock Exchange of Singapore
17 Feb 2017
17 Feb 2017
Change (% chg)
Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation Limited (the Bank) is a Singapore-based financial services company. The Bank is engaged in the business of banking, life assurance, general insurance, asset management, investment holding, futures and stockbroking. Its segments are Global Consumer/Private Banking, Global Corporate/Investment Banking, Global Treasury and Markets, Insurance and OCBC Wing Hang. Global Consumer/Private Banking provides products and services to individual customers. Global Corporate/Investment Banking serves institutional customers ranging from large corporates and the public sector to small and medium enterprises. Global Treasury and Markets engages in foreign exchange activities, money market operations, fixed income and derivatives trading, and offers structured treasury products and financial solutions. Insurance provides both life and general insurance products. OCBC Wing Hang offers a range of commercial banking and related financial services.
Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation Ltd
65 Chulia Street, #29-08 Ocbc Ce
Company Web Links
- Fitch Rates OCBC's AUD500m Floating Rate Notes at 'AA-'
- BRIEF-Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation bank prices A$500 mln of senior floating rate notes due 2018
- UPDATE 2-Singapore bank OCBC flags oil sector woes as Q4 profit hits 3-yr low
- SE Asia Stocks-Vietnam closes at 9-yr high; Singapore down
- Fitch Rates OCBC's Inaugural Covered Bonds 'AAA(EXP)'; Outlook Stable