Profile: Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation Ltd (OCBC.SI)
OCBC.SI on Stock Exchange of Singapore
22 Jul 2016
22 Jul 2016
Change (% chg)
Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation Limited (the Bank) is a Singapore-based financial services company. The Bank is engaged in the business of banking, life assurance, general insurance, asset management, investment holding, futures and stockbroking. Its segments are Global Consumer/Private Banking, Global Corporate/Investment Banking, Global Treasury and Markets, Insurance and OCBC Wing Hang. Global Consumer/Private Banking provides products and services to individual customers. Global Corporate/Investment Banking serves institutional customers ranging from large corporates and the public sector to small and medium enterprises. Global Treasury and Markets engages in foreign exchange activities, money market operations, fixed income and derivatives trading, and offers structured treasury products and financial solutions. Insurance provides both life and general insurance products. OCBC Wing Hang offers a range of commercial banking and related financial services.
Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation Ltd
65 Chulia Street, #29-08 Ocbc Ce
Company Web Links
- Fitch: Strong Buffers Support OCBC's Credit Amid Tougher Outlook
- UPDATE 2-Singapore's OCBC profit dips as Asian banking outlook dims
- OCBC Q1 profit dips 14 pct, misses forecast on bad debt charges
- Fitch Rates OCBC's USD15bn Commercial Paper Programme 'F1+'
- UPDATE 3-Singapore's OCBC to buy Barclays Asia wealth business for $320 mln