Profile: Old Mutual PLC (OML.L)
OML.L on London Stock Exchange
21 Nov 2014
21 Nov 2014
Price Change (% chg)
Old Mutual plc is an international long-term savings, investment and protection company. The Company provides short-term insurance solutions in southern Africa through Mutual & Federal. The Long-Term Savings division offers life assurance, pensions and investment products and operates in southern Africa, Europe, Asia and Latin America. Its other-core operations include Nedbank Limited (Nedbank), which consists of banking and asset management; Mutual & Federal, which includes general insurance; US Asset Management, which consists of asset management, and Other, which consists of other business activities. In July 2014, the Company acquired Intrinsic Financial Services, one of networks of financial advisers in the United Kingdom. Effective Old Mutual PLC acquired 5.19% interest in Spar Group Ltd.
Old Mutual PLC
Millennium Bridge House
2 Lambeth Hill
LONDON ENG EC4V 4GG
Company Web Links
- Fitch Rates Old Mutual's Proposed Subordinated Debt 'AA(zaf)(EXP)'
- BRIEF-Lewis Group says Old Mutual Investment Group cut stake in co to 4.94 pct
- UPDATE 1-Old Mutual sales hit by weaker rand, assets rise
- BRIEF-Old Mutual Asset Management sees $3 bln in Q3 flows
- Old Mutual assets rise 5 percent, gross sales drop