Profile: Banco Popular Espanol SA (POP.MC)
POP.MC on Madrid SE C.A.T.S.
9 Dec 2016
9 Dec 2016
Change (% chg)
Banco Popular Espanol SA is a Spain-based commercial bank. The Bank divides its business into four segments: Commercial Banking, Corporate and Markets; Insurance Activity, and Asset Management. The Bank’s services and products include saving and current accounts, fixed-term deposits, investment funds, commercial and consumer loans, mortgages, cash management, financial assessment and other banking operations aimed at individuals and small and medium enterprises (SMEs). The Bank is a parent company of Grupo Banco Popular, a group which comprises a number of controlled entities, such as Targobank SA, GAT FTGENCAT 2005 FTA, Inverlur Aguilas I SL, Platja Amplaries SL, and Targoinmuebles SA, among others. In January 2014, the Company sold its entire 4.6% stake in Inmobiliaria Colonial SA during a restructuring of the property firm's capital.
Banco Popular Espanol SA
Calle Velazquez, 34 Esquina Goya
MADRID MAD 28001
Company Web Links
- ECB sets Banco Popular's 2017 capital level at 7.875 percent
- UPDATE 2-Banco Popular chairman under pressure over real estate plan
- Spain's Banco Popular says board backs chairman after reports of possible exit
- BRIEF-Spain's Banco Popular to spend around 375 million euros on job cuts
- Spain's Banco Popular posts tiny Q3 profit of 416,000 euros