Profile: Banco Popular Espanol SA (POP.MC)
POP.MC on Madrid SE C.A.T.S.
20 Dec 2013
20 Dec 2013
Price Change (% chg)
Banco Popular Espanol SA is a Spain-based commercial bank. The Bank divides its business into four segments: Commercial Banking, Corporate and Markets; Insurance Activity, and Asset Management. The Bank’s services and products include saving and current accounts, fixed-term deposits, investment funds, commercial and consumer loans, mortgages, debit and credit cards, cash management, financial assessment and other banking operations aimed at individuals and small and medium enterprises (SMEs). The Bank is a parent company of Grupo Banco Popular, a group which comprises a number of controlled entities, such as Targobank SA, GAT FTGENCAT 2005 FTA, Inverlur Aguilas I SL, Platja Amplaries SL, and Targoinmuebles SA, among others.
Banco Popular Espanol SA
C/ Velazquez, 34, esquina a Goya
MADRID MAD 28001
Company Web Links
- UPDATE 1-Spain's Banco Popular restarts dividend payments
- Spain's Popular to raise capital, buy stake in Mexico's BX+
- Popular shares fall 1 pct after capital hike announcement
- Spain's Popular sells property management unit to U.S. funds
- Popular gets preliminary bids for property manager Aliseda -sources