Profile: Pacific Rubiales Energy Corp (PRE.TO)
PRE.TO on Toronto Stock Exchange
3 Jul 2015
3 Jul 2015
Change (% chg)
Pacific Rubiales Energy Corp. is a Canada-based producer of natural gas and crude oil. The Company owns 100% of Meta Petroleum Corp., which operates the Rubiales, Piriri and Quifa heavy oil fields in the Llanos Basin, and 100% of Pacific Stratus Energy Colombia Corp., which operates the La Creciente natural gas field in the northwestern area of Colombia. The Company also holds a 50% interest in the CPE-6 block, which is part of the same heavy oil belt that includes the Rubiales and Quifa fields. The Company has also wholly owned subsidiaries, which include Petrominerales Ltd, which owns light and heavy oil assets in Colombia and oil and gas assets in Peru; PetroMagdalena Energy Corp., which owns light oil assets in Colombia, and C&C Energia Ltd., which owns light oil assets in the Llanos Basin. In addition, the Company has a diversified portfolio of assets beyond Colombia, which includes producing and exploration assets in Peru, Guatemala, Brazil, Guyana and Papua New Guinea.
Pacific Rubiales Energy Corp
333 Bay St Suite 1100
TORONTO ON M5H 2R2
Company Web Links
- Pacific Rubiales delays shareholder vote on sale to end of month
- Pacific Rubiales bonds drift lower as Alfa stands firm on bid
- UPDATE 1-Mexico's Alfa says offer for Pacific Rubiales is 'fair and final'
- Mexico's Alfa says offer for Pacific Rubiales is 'fair and final'
- UPDATE 1-Proxy advisor recommends 'no' vote on Pacific Rubiales sale