Profile: Prudential PLC (PRU.L)
PRU.L on London Stock Exchange
22 Aug 2014
22 Aug 2014
Price Change (% chg)
Prudential plc (Prudential) is an international financial services group, with operations in Asia, the United States and the United Kingdom. Prudential is structured around four main business units: Prudential Corporation Asia (incorporating the asset management business, Eastspring Investments), Jackson, Prudential UK insurance operations and M&G. Prudential Corporation Asia has operations in Hong Kong, Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia and other Asian countries. Its core business is health, protection, either attached to a life policy or on a standalone basis, other life insurance (including participating business) and mutual funds. It also provides selected personal lines property and casualty insurance, group insurance, institutional fund management and consumer finance (Vietnam only). On September 4, 2012, the Company completed the acquisition of SRLC America Holding Corp (SRLC).
12 Arthur Street
LONDON ENG EC4R 9AQ
Company Web Links
- Fitch Affirms Prudential Plc's IDR at 'A+'; Outlook Stable
- FTSE held back by growing Ukraine tension; Prudential lends support
- FTSE weakens on growing Ukraine tension; Prudential lends support
- UPDATE 2-UK insurer Prudential's profits lifted by Asia, U.S.
- FTSE weakens as Ukraine tension grows; Prudential lends support