Profile: PostNL NV (PTNL.AS)
PTNL.AS on Amsterdam Stock Exchange
Change (% chg)
PostNL N.V. is a mail and parcels company in the Benelux, and also operates mail and parcel networks in Germany, Italy and the United Kingdom. The Company operates through segments, including Mail in the Netherlands, Parcels, International and PostNL Other. Its customers range from individuals to small businesses, retailers to multinationals. In the logistics market, it operates separate units, which include transport, niche networks and e-commerce services providing business-to-consumer (B2C) and business-to-business (B2B) customers with a range of specialized services. It provides its customers with various billing and e-billing solutions, ranging from physical invoice printing to different e-billing solutions. Its One Platform service enables customers to save their content online and output it as print, e-mail, text messaging or to social media. It operates Spring Global Mail, which provides business customers with cross-border mail, parcels and packets solutions.
Prinses Beatrixlaan 23
'S-GRAVENHAGE 2595 AK
Company Web Links
- Russia's Lenta may sell existing shares in public offering -sources
- Playa Hotels to be bought by TPG-backed firm
- PostNL rejects Bpost offer as lacking 'compelling value'
- UPDATE 2-PostNL rejects Bpost offer as lacking "compelling value"
- UPDATE 1-TPG postpones Alinta float in Australia due to market volatility