Profile: PetroQuest Energy Inc (PTQEP.PK)
24 Jun 2016
PetroQuest Energy, Inc., incorporated on August 26, 1998, is an oil and gas company. The Company is engaged in exploratory, development and acquisition activities. The Company has approximately 30 gross exploratory wells and over 30 gross development wells. The Company has reserves in various areas, including East Texas, Gulf Coast Basin and Oklahoma Woodford. Its annual production from East Texas area is approximately 114.1 billions of cubic feet equivalent (Bcfe); Gulf Coast Basin is over 43.9 Bcfe, and Oklahoma Woodford is approximately 20.0 Bcfe.
The net production from its East Texas assets averages over 30.4 millions of cubic feet equivalent (MMcfe) per day. Production from Gulf Coast Basin area totals approximately 37.8 MMcfe per day. The average daily production from its Oklahoma-Woodford properties totals over 25 MMcfe per day. The Company sells its oil and natural gas production under fixed or floating market contracts.
PetroQuest Energy Inc
400 E Kaliste Saloom Rd Ste 6000
LAFAYETTE LA 70508-8523
Company Web Links
- BRIEF-Petroquest Energy increases its Q2 2016 production guidance
- BRIEF-Petroquest Energy entered into 14th amendment to credit agreement
- BRIEF-Petroquest Energy announces approval of reverse stock split
- BRIEF-Petroquest Energy Q1 loss per share $0.58
- BRIEF-Petroquest Energy announces sale of East Hoss field and updates liquidity