Profile: Rizal Commercial Banking Corp (RCB.PS)
RCB.PS on Philippine Stock Exchange
18 Aug 2017
18 Aug 2017
Change (% chg)
Rizal Commercial Banking Corporation (the Bank) is a Philippines-based bank. The Bank provides a range of banking and financial products and services. It offers commercial, corporate and consumer lending products, cash management products, treasury products and remittance services. Its business segments include Retail Banking, Corporate Banking, Treasury and Others. The Retail Banking segment handles the business centers offering a range of financial products and services, such as individual customer's deposits, overdraft facilities, payment remittances and foreign exchange transactions. Its Corporate Banking segment handles loans and other credit facilities, and deposit and accounts for small and medium enterprises, and institutional customers. Its Treasury segment provides money market, trading and treasury services, as well as the management of its funding operations by use of treasury bills, government securities, and placements and acceptances with other banks.
Rizal Commercial Banking Corp
RCBC Plaza, 6819 Ayala Avenue
Company Web Links
- BRIEF-Rizal Commercial Banking qtrly net interest income 4.48 billion pesos
- BRIEF-Rizal Commercial Banking Corp appoints Ana Luisa S. Lim, as chief compliance officer
- BRIEF-Rizal Commercial Banking announces resignation of Samuel V. Poblete, senior vice president
- BRIEF-Rizal Commercial Banking clarifies on news article entitled "China bank woos RCBC for merger talks"
- BRIEF-Rizal Commercial Banking announces resignation of Carlos Cesar B. Mercado as senior vice president