Profile: Dr.Reddy's Laboratories Ltd (REDY.BO)
REDY.BO on Bombay Stock Exchange
Change (% chg)
Dr. Reddy's Laboratories Limited is a pharmaceutical company that is engaged in providing medicines. The Company operates in three segments: Global Generics, Pharmaceutical Services and Active Ingredients (PSAI), and Proprietary Products. The Global Generics segment includes manufacturing and marketing prescription and over-the-counter finished pharmaceutical products ready for consumption by the patient, marketed under a brand name (branded formulations) or as generic finished dosages with therapeutic equivalence to branded formulations (generics). PSAI segment includes the Company's business of manufacturing and marketing active pharmaceutical ingredients and intermediates (API) or bulk drugs. Proprietary Products segment focuses on the research, development and manufacture of differentiated formulations and new chemical entities. These products fall within the dermatology and neurology therapeutic areas, and are marketed and sold through its subsidiary, Promius Pharma, LLC.
Dr.Reddy's Laboratories Ltd
8-2-337, Road No.3 Banjara Hills
Company Web Links
- BRIEF-Dr. Reddy's Labs says U.S. FDA re-audit of co's plants part of "usual activity"
- BRIEF-Dr.Reddy's Laboratories announces launch of Raloxifene HCI tablets in the U.S.
- BRIEF-Sucampo Q3 adjusted EPS $0.28
- BRIEF-Dr.Reddy's Labs exec says co has addressed all FDA requirements on warning letters
- BRIEF-Dr.Reddy's Laboratories Sept-qtr consol profit falls 60 pct