Profile: Repsol SA (REP.MC)
REP.MC on Madrid SE C.A.T.S.
17 Apr 2014
17 Apr 2014
Price Change (% chg)
Repsol SA is a Spain-based company active in the oil and gas industry. The Company is engaged in exploration, development and production of crude oil and natural gas. It operates in three business segments: Exploration and Production, that involves the exploration and production of oil and natural gas; Refining and marketing, that includes the production of raw materials and products in refineries as well as their sale and distribution; and New Energy, which carries out business initiatives in fields such as bioenergy and renewable energies applied to transport. The Company is present in more than 30 countries in both Americas, Europe, Asia, Africa and Oceania. It operates numerous subsidiaries. In January 2014, Royal Dutch Shell PLC completed the acquisition of Repsol SA's liquefied natural gas (LNG) portfolio outside North America. In March 2014, Engagas SA acquired 22.38% stake in Transportadora de Gas del Peru from the Company and Hunt.
Mendez Alvaro, 44
MADRID MAD 28045
Company Web Links
- RPT-Fitch Revises Repsol's Outlook to Positive; Affirms at 'BBB-'
- Repsol shareholders seal Argentina deal but Pemex tensions linger
- UPDATE 1-Repsol shareholders seal Argentina deal but Pemex tensions linger
- Argentine Senate OKs plan to pay Repsol for 2012 YPF takeover
- REFILE-Britain's SSE slashes offshore wind portfolio