Profile: Repsol SA (REP.MC)
REP.MC on Madrid SE C.A.T.S.
2 Dec 2016
2 Dec 2016
Change (% chg)
Repsol, S.A. is an integrated energy company. The Company's segments include Upstream and Downstream. Its activities are divided into two business areas: Upstream, relating to the exploration, development and production of crude oil and natural gas reserves, and Downstream, corresponding to refining, trading and crude oil and product transportation, as well as commercialization of oil products, petrochemicals products and liquefied petroleum gas (LPG); commercialization, transportation and regasification of natural gas and liquefied natural gas (LNG), and renewable energy power projects. It also has participation in the Gas Natural Fenosa group, which is engaged in distribution and commercialization of natural gas and the generation, distribution and commercialization of electricity activities. It owns and operates over five refineries in Spain (Cartagena, A Coruna, Bilbao, Puertollano and Tarragona) with a combined distillation capacity of over 900 thousand barrels of oil per day.
Paseo Castellana 278-280
MADRID MAD 28046
Company Web Links
- UPDATE 2-Repsol raises cost-savings target, cuts investments
- Spain's Repsol provides $1.2 billion credit line for Venezuela oil JV
- UPDATE 1-Spain's Repsol provides $1.2 bln credit line for Venezuela oil JV
- Venezuela says inks $1.2 bln financing deal with Spain's Repsol
- Spain's Gas Natural to approve board seats September 21: source