Profile: RGC Resources Inc (RGCO.OQ)
21 Jun 2017
RGC Resources, Inc. (Resources), incorporated on July 31, 1998, is an energy services company. The Company is engaged in the regulated sale and distribution of natural gas to residential, commercial and industrial customers in Roanoke, Virginia, and the surrounding localities, through its Roanoke Gas Company (Roanoke Gas) subsidiary. Roanoke Gas also provides certain non-regulated services. Roanoke Gas maintains an integrated natural gas distribution system to deliver natural gas purchased from suppliers to residential, commercial and industrial users in its service territory.
As of September 30, 2016, Resources had approximately 1,132 miles of transmission and distribution pipeline. As of September 30, 2016, Roanoke Gas owned and operated eight metering stations. Roanoke Gas also owns a liquefied natural gas storage facility located in Botetourt County that has the capacity to store up to 220,000 dekatherm (DTH) of natural gas. The Company's subsidiaries also include Diversified Energy Company and RGC Midstream, LLC.
RGC Resources Inc
519 Kimball Ave NE
ROANOKE VA 24016-2103
Company Web Links
- BRIEF-RGC Resources's unit entered agreement to issue notes in amount of $8 mln-SEC Filing
- BRIEF-RGC Resources qtrly earnings per share $0.45
- BRIEF-Rgc Resources' unit entered new revolving line of credit note in amount of $30 mln
- BRIEF-RGC Resources reports 16pct increase in Q1 earnings
- BRIEF-RGC Resources announces three-for-two stock split