Profile: Ross Stores Inc (ROST.O)
23 May 2017
Ross Stores, Inc., incorporated on March 29, 1989, and its subsidiaries operate two brands of off-price retail apparel and home fashion stores-Ross Dress for Less (Ross) and dd's DISCOUNTS. The Company is the off-price apparel and home fashion chain in the United States, with 1,340 locations in 36 states, the District of Columbia and Guam, as of January 28, 2017. The Company offers in-season, name brand and designer apparel, accessories, footwear, and home fashions for the entire family at savings of 20% to 60% off department and specialty store regular prices every day. The Company also operated 193 dd's DISCOUNTS stores in 15 states as of January 28, 2017.
As of January 28, 2017, the Company operated a total of 1,533 stores consisted of 1,340 Ross stores and 193 dd's DISCOUNTS stores. As of January 28, 2017, the Company owned and operated six distribution processing facilities-three in California, one in Pennsylvania, and two in South Carolina. Both its Ross and dd's DISCOUNTS brands target value-conscious women and men between the ages of 18 and 54.
Ross Stores Inc
5130 Hacienda Dr
DUBLIN CA 94568-7579
Company Web Links
- BRIEF-Ross Stores reports Q1 earnings per share $0.82
- BRIEF-Ross Stores CEO Barbara Rentler's 2016 total compensation $11.1 mln
- BRIEF-Ross stores Q4 earnings per share $0.77
- RPT--Wilbur Ross, Trump's Commerce pick, offshored 2,700 jobs since 2004
- Wilbur Ross, Trump's Commerce pick, offshored 2,700 jobs since 2004