Profile: Sprint Corp (S.N)
29 Aug 2014
Sprint Corporation, incorporated on May 10, 2012, offers a range of wireless and wireline communications services to consumers, businesses and government users. On July 10, 2013, the Company, SoftBank Corp. and Sprint Nextel Corporation (Sprint Nextel) completed the merger. In the Merger, Sprint Corporation was merged into Sprint Nextel, New Sprint became the parent company of Sprint Nextel, with Sprint Nextel becoming its direct wholly owned subsidiary, and Sprint Nextel changed its name to Sprint Communications, Inc.
The Company develops, engineers and deploys technologies, including the first wireless fourth generation (4G) service from a national carrier in the United States; offering mobile data services, prepaid brands, including Virgin Mobile USA, Boost Mobile, and Assurance Wireless; instant national and international push-to-talk capabilities, and a global Tier 1 Internet Service. The Company also offers unlimited data services.
6200 SPRINT PARKWAY
OVERLAND PARK KS 66251
Company Web Links
- Sprint grabs lifeline with rural U.S. roaming deals
- SoftBank's first Sony smartphone deal takes aim at U.S. market
- UPDATE 2-SoftBank's first Sony smartphone deal takes aim at U.S. market
- SoftBank, Sprint to offer Sony Xperia smartphone for first time-sources
- UPDATE 2-Telekom sees T-Mobile sale at $35 shr as too low-source