Profile: Banco de Sabadell SA (SABE.MC)
SABE.MC on Madrid SE C.A.T.S.
Change (% chg)
Banco de Sabadell SA is a Spain-based financial institution (the Bank) primarily engaged in the banking sector. The Bank's activities are divided into four segments: Banking in Spain, Asset transformation, Banking in the United Kingdom (UK) and Banking in America. The Banking in Spain division includes commercial banking products, such as mortgage loans, deposit accounts, insurance policies and mutual funds; corporate banking products, such as customized financing and treasury, as well as markets and private banking investment. The Asset transformation division focuses on real estate operations and management. The Banking in UK division includes TSB Banking Group PLC that offers current and savings accounts, personal loans, credit cards and mortgages. The Banking in America division provides retail and commercial banking services, as well as solutions for corporate customers, such as project finance operations. The Bank operates through numerous subsidiaries.
Banco de Sabadell SA
Centro Banco Sabadell
Poligono Can Sant Joan, Sena, 12
SANT CUGAT DEL VALLES BAR 08174
Company Web Links
- Spain's Sabadell examines listing of hotel business -sources
- Spanish banks show interest in merger with struggling Popular
- UPDATE 3-Higher fees help Spanish banks top first-quarter forecasts
- BRIEF-Banco Sabadell reaffirms 2017 net profit target of 800 mln euros
- BRIEF-Spain's Sabadell maintains 1 pct NII forecast for 2017