Profile: Banco de Sabadell SA (SABE.MC)
SABE.MC on Madrid SE C.A.T.S.
Change (% chg)
Banco de Sabadell SA is a Spain-based financial institution (the Bank) primarily engaged in the banking sector. The Bank's activities are divided into four segments: Banking in Spain, Asset transformation, Banking in the United Kingdom (UK) and Banking in America. The Banking in Spain division includes commercial banking products, such as mortgage loans, deposit accounts, insurance policies and mutual funds; corporate banking products, such as customized financing and treasury, as well as markets and private banking investment. The Asset transformation division focuses on real estate operations and management. The Banking in UK division includes TSB Banking Group PLC that offers current and savings accounts, personal loans, credit cards and mortgages. The Banking in America division provides retail and commercial banking services, as well as solutions for corporate customers, such as project finance operations. The Bank operates through numerous subsidiaries.
Banco de Sabadell SA
Centro Banco Sabadell
Poligono Can Sant Joan, Sena, 12
SANT CUGAT DEL VALLES BAR 08174
Company Web Links
- Colombian banker Gilinski to sell 3 pct stake in Spain's Banco Sabadell
- BRIEF-Deutsche Bank places 2.99 pct of Sabadell for Itos Holding
- Spain's Sabadell posts 12 pct 9-month profit jump on lower provisions
- BRIEF-Competition destroying Spain's banking sector value- Sabadell CEO
- Fitch Rates 5 Sabadell Funds 'Good'