Profile: Banco de Sabadell SA (SABE.MC)
SABE.MC on Madrid SE C.A.T.S.
Change (% chg)
Banco de Sabadell SA is a Spain-based financial institution primarily engaged in the banking sector. The Company is structured in five areas, Commercial Banking; Corporate Banking and Global Operations; Markets and Private Banking; BS America; and Bancassurance; as well as Other Businesses. Its services and products include saving accounts, fixed-term deposits, consumer and commercial loans, financial assessment, private banking, corporate finance and other banking operations to businesses and individuals. In May 2014, the Company completed reorganization of its insurance business, incorporating insurance business and firms inherited in bank consolidation process entailed in its acquisition of Banco CAM, BMN business in Catalonia and Aragon (Caixa Penedes), Lloyds Bank Espana and Banco Gallego. On August 4, 2014, the Company sold fully provisioned loan portfolio, with total volume of 554 million euros, to Aiqon Capital (Lux) Sarl.
Banco de Sabadell SA
PZ DE SANT ROC Num.20
SABADELL BAR 08201
Company Web Links
- BRIEF-Spain's Sabadell, owner of UK's TSB, says strategy unchanged after Brexit vote
- BRIEF-Spain's Sabadell said has been in touch with other banks over merger
- MOVES-Renata Rojas leaving BNP Paribas, will join Banco Sabadell
- Draghi-boost to unlock sub debt for periphery's small lenders
- BRIEF-Spain's Sabadell, owner of UK's TSB, says not worried about Brexit