Profile: Banco Santander SA (SAN.MC)
SAN.MC on Madrid SE C.A.T.S.
27 May 2015
27 May 2015
Change (% chg)
Banco Santander SA is a Spain-based commercial bank. The Bank operates principally in Spain, the United Kingdom, Portugal, the Latin American countries and the United States. It operates four segments: Continental Europe, the United Kingdom, Latin America and Sovereign. Continental Europe segment covers all retail banking business, wholesale banking and asset management and insurance conducted in Europe, under such names as Santander Totta, Santander Consumer Bank and Bank Zachodni WBK, among others. The United Kingdom includes retail and wholesale banking, asset management and insurance. Latin America includes the specialized units in Santander Private Banking, as an independent globally managed unit. Sovereign includes all the financial activities of its subsidiary Sovereign Bank in the United States, which includes retail and wholesale banking, asset management and insurance. In June 2013, the Bank created its Retail Banking division.
Banco Santander SA
Santander Group City
Av. de Cantabria s/n
BOADILLA DEL MONTE MAD 28660
Company Web Links
- Fitch Affirms Santander and BBVA at 'A-'; Outlook Stable
- BRIEF-Fidentiis places 8.56 pct of NH Hotels for Banco Santander at 5.10 euros per share
- BRIEF-Banco Santander sells 8.56 pct stake in NH Hotels
- REFILE-UPDATE 3-Santander lending drive lifts first-quarter profits
- BRIEF-Santander's UK unit IPO not on the table right now-CEO