Profile: Banco Santander SA (SAN.MC)
SAN.MC on Madrid SE C.A.T.S.
Change (% chg)
Banco Santander, S.A. is a retail and commercial bank. The Banks segments include Continental Europe, the United Kingdom, Latin America and the United States. The Continental Europe segment covers all businesses in the Continental Europe. The United Kingdom segment includes the businesses developed by various units and branches in the country. The Latin America segment embraces all its financial activities conducted through its banks and subsidiaries in the region. The United States segment includes the Intermediate Holding Company (IHC) and its subsidiaries Santander Bank, Banco Santander Puerto Rico, Santander Consumer USA, Banco Santander International, Santander Investment Securities, and the Santander branch in New York. The Company's commercial model satisfies the needs of all types of customers: individuals with various income levels.
Banco Santander SA
Santander Group City
Avenida de Cantabria s/n
BOADILLA DEL MONTE MAD 28660
Company Web Links
- Santander, Intesa Sanpaolo to sell Allfunds Bank in 1.8 billion euro deal
- UPDATE 1-Santander, Intesa Sanpaolo to sell Allfunds Bank in 1.8 bln euro deal
- Spain's Santander sells 25 pct of Allfunds for 470 mln euros
- Italy - Factors to watch on March 2
- Kaczynski tells Poland's Swiss franc borrowers to seek own redress