Profile: Banco Santander SA (SAN.MC)
SAN.MC on Madrid SE C.A.T.S.
4 Dec 2013
4 Dec 2013
Price Change (% chg)
Banco Santander SA is a Spain-based commercial bank. The Bank operates principally in Spain, the United Kingdom, Portugal, the Latin American countries and the United States. It operates four segments: Continental Europe, the United Kingdom, Latin America and Sovereign. Continental Europe segment covers all retail banking business, wholesale banking and asset management and insurance conducted in Europe, under such names as Santander Totta, Santander Consumer Bank and Bank Zachodni WBK, among others. The United Kingdom includes retail and wholesale banking, asset management and insurance. Latin America includes the specialized units in Santander Private Banking, as an independent globally managed unit. Sovereign includes all the financial activities of its subsidiary Sovereign Bank in the United States, which includes retail and wholesale banking, asset management and insurance. In June 2013, the Bank created its Retail Banking division.
Banco Santander SA
Avda. De Cantabria s/n
BOADILLA DEL MONTE MAD 28660
Company Web Links
- UPDATE 1-Santander's Mexican unit to pay dividend of up to $1.3 billion
- Santander to sell property management business to Apollo
- UPDATE 2-Santander to sell property management business to Apollo
- Santander confirms sale of Altamira property management unit to Apollo
- Spain's Santander nears Altamira sale to Apollo: sources