Profile: Banco Santander SA (SAN.MC)
SAN.MC on Madrid SE C.A.T.S.
Change (% chg)
Banco Santander, S.A. is a retail and commercial bank. The Bank's principal business is to attract deposits and provide loans. The Bank focuses its wholesale banking offer on providing services to its main customers in local markets. The Banks segments include Continental Europe, United Kingdom, Latin America and United States. The Continental Europe segment covers all businesses in the Continental Europe. The United Kingdom segment includes the businesses developed by various units and branches in the country. The Latin America segment embraces all its financial activities conducted through its banks and subsidiaries in the region. The United States segment includes the holding company, Santander Holdings USA (SHUSA), the businesses of Santander Bank, Santander Consumer USA and Banco Santander Puerto Rico, the specialized unit of Banco Santander International and Spanish Branch of Santander in New York.
Banco Santander SA
Santander Group City
Avenida de Cantabria s/n
BOADILLA DEL MONTE MAD 28660
Company Web Links
- Citi sells Argentinian consumer unit a day after Brazil sale
- Citi sells its Argentinian consumer business to Banco Santander
- Santander sees tougher times ahead as cuts profitability goal
- UPDATE 2-Santander sees tougher times ahead as cuts profitability goal
- BRIEF-Banco Santander lowers profitability target for Spain