Profile: Saratoga Investment Corp (SAR.N)
18 Aug 2017
Saratoga Investment Corp., incorporated on March 21, 2007, is a specialty finance company. The Company is an externally managed, closed-end, non-diversified management investment company. The Company invests primarily in leveraged loans and mezzanine debt issued by private middle-market companies in the United States. The Company's investment objective is to generate current income and, to a lesser extent, capital appreciation from its investments. The Company also purchases mezzanine debt and makes equity investments in middle market companies.
The Company may invest in other investments, such as investments in distressed debt, including securities of companies in bankruptcy, foreign debt, private equity, securities of public companies that are not thinly traded and structured finance vehicles, such as collateralized loan obligation funds. The Company's leveraged loan portfolio consists primarily of first lien and second lien term loans. The Company's investment activities are externally managed and advised by Saratoga Investment Advisors, LLC.
Saratoga Investment Corp
535 Madison Ave
NEW YORK NY 10022-4214
Company Web Links
- BRIEF-Saratoga Investment Q1 earnings per share $0.17
- BRIEF-Saratoga Investment increases quarterly dividend to $0.47 per share
- BRIEF-Saratoga Investment entered into third amendment to senior secured revolving credit facility
- BRIEF-Saratoga Investment reports Q4 earnings per share $0.22
- BRIEF-Saratoga Investment Corp says board increased quarterly dividend to $0.46 per share