Profile: Sberbank Rossii OAO (SBRCY.PK)
SBRCY.PK on OTC Markets Group
20 May 2013
20 May 2013
Price Change (% chg)
Sberbank Rossii OAO (AK Sberegatel'nyi bank Rossiyskoy Federatsii OAO or Sberbank Rossii OJSC) is a Russia-based commercial bank. It provides a range of corporate and retail banking services, such as payments and transfers, currency exchange, credit cards, travel checks, mutual funds, precious metal trading, deposits, brokerage services and many others. The Company operates through a network of numerous branches, regional offices, retail outlets, subsidiaries and representative offices located countrywide, as well as in Ukraine, Belarus, Germany, China, India, Armenia and Kazakhstan. As of April 1, 2012, the Company’s major shareholder was the Central Bank of the Russia Federation with a stake of 57.6%. In July 2012, the Company acquired a 90% stake in Rublevo-Arkhangel'skoe ZAO. In October 2012, the Company sold its 100% stake in Sportloto OOO. In December 2012, the Company acquired 75% minus one share in the Yandex.Money (Yandex.Den'gi) service, as well as sold CJSC Dulisma.
Sberbank Rossii OAO
19 Vavilova St.
Company Web Links
- TEXT - Fitch revises JSC VTB Bank outlook to negative
- Russian lenders push again for central bank liquidity extension
- BRIEF-PIK agrees with Sberbank to extend repayment schedule to 2014
- UPDATE 1-Russia's Sberbank in talks over TNK-BP takeover finance
- UPDATE 1-Sberbank sees 2013 profit at $13 billion