Profile: Seadrill Partners LLC (SDLP.N)
Seadrill Partners LLC, incorporated on June 28, 2012, is an offshore deepwater drilling company. The Company owns, operates and acquires offshore drilling units. The Company's subsidiaries include Seadrill Operating LP, Seadrill Capricorn Holdings LLC and Seadrill Partners Operating LLC (collectively, OPCO). The Company's segment is OPCO's fleet.
The Company provides operations in oil and gas exploration and development in regions across the world and its customers include integrated oil and gas companies, state-owned national oil companies, and independent oil and gas companies. The Company's fleet includes semi-submersibles, including West Aquarius, West Capricorn, West Leo and West Sirius; the semi-tender rig West Vencedor; the tender rigs, T-15 and T-16, and drillships, such as West Auriga, West Vela, West Capella and West Polaris.
Seadrill Partners LLC
Chiswick Park, 566 Chiswick High
LONDON W4 5YS
Company Web Links
- BRIEF-Seadrill Partners eyes agreement with banks during June
- BRIEF-Seadrill Partners defers Q1 dividend decision
- BRIEF-Seadrill Partners secure $14 mln rig contract
- UPDATE 3-Seadrill seeks at least $1 bln capital lifeline as debt deal delayed again
- UPDATE 2-Seadrill seeks at least $1 bln capital lifeline as debt deal delayed again