Profile: Sephaku Holdings Ltd (SEPJ.J)

SEPJ.J on Johannesburg Stock Exchange

860.00ZAX
27 Feb 2015
Change (% chg)

-8.00 (-0.92%)
Prev Close
868.00
Open
861.00
Day's High
869.00
Day's Low
860.00
Volume
181,857
Avg. Vol
224,827
52-wk High
901.00
52-wk Low
515.00

Search Stocks
Sephaku Holdings Limited (SepHold) is a South Africa-based construction materials company. The Company is engaged as a holding company for investment in mineral assets and operates in South Africa. The core investments of SepHold are a 36% share in Sephaku Cement (Pty) Ltd (SepCem) that developed two cement production plants, of which one is in the north west Province (Aganang) and the other in Mpumalanga (Delmas). The remaining 64% of Sephaku Cement is held by Dangote Cement plc. It also owns a 100% share of Metier Mixed Concrete. It completed the construction of the two plants and cement production started at the Delmas milling plant in January 2014. It is using secured limestone deposits to establish and operate the Aganang clinker and cement production plant in northwest and the Delmas cement milling plant in Mpumalanga. The Company’s subsidiaries include Sephaku Cement Investment Holdings Ltd and Metier Mixed Concrete (Pty) Ltd.

Company Address

Sephaku Holdings Ltd

Suite 4A, Manhattan Office Park
Highveld TechnoPark, 16 Pieter R
IRENE     0062
P: +2712.6846300
F: +2712.6846301

Company Web Links

Search Stocks