Profile: SM Prime Holdings Inc (SMPH.PS)
SMPH.PS on Philippine Stock Exchange
6 Dec 2013
6 Dec 2013
Price Change (% chg)
SM Prime Holdings, Inc. is a Philippines-based company engaged in the development, conduction, operation and maintenance of modern commercial shopping centers and all businesses related thereto, such as such as the conduct, operation and maintenance of shopping center spaces for rent, amusement centers, or cinema theaters within the compound of the shopping centers. Its main sources of revenues include rental income from leases in mall and food court, cinema ticket sales and amusement income from bowling and ice skating. The Company has over 45 SM Supermalls and approximately five SM Supermalls in China. The Company’s subsidiaries include Consolidated Prime Dev. Corp. (CPDC), Premier Southern Corp. (PSC), San Lazaro Holdings Corporation(SLHC), First Leisure Ventures Group, Inc. (FLVGI) and Southernpoint Properties Corp. (SPC).
SM Prime Holdings Inc
Mall of Asia Complex Annex Build
Coral Way cor. J.W. Diokno Blvd.
Brgy. 76, Zone 10, CBP-1A
- Philippines' SM Prime 9-mth net profit rises 14 pct
- PHILIPPINES PRESS-SM Prime's index weighting increased - BusinessWorld
- Ayala Land may challenge SM's $1.3 bln Manila Bay project bid
- Philippine stocks fall nearly 6 pct to nine-month low
- SE Asia Stocks-Philippines, Vietnam outperform; others off highs