Profile: Solvay SA (SOLB.BR)
SOLB.BR on Brussels Stock Exchange
Change (% chg)
Solvay SA is an international chemical and advanced materials company. The Company has five segments: Advanced Formulations, Advanced Materials, Performance Chemicals, Functional Polymers, and Corporate & Business Services. Its Advanced Formulations segment consists of Novecare, Coatis and Aroma Performance. Its Advanced Materials Segment consists of Specialty Polymers, Special Chemicals and Silica. Its Performance Chemicals segment consists of Soda Ash & Derivatives, Peroxides, Acetow and Emerging Biochemicals. Its Functional Polymers segment consists of Polyamides and Chlorovinyls. Its Corporate & Business Services segment includes the Energy Services global business unit (GBU), which provides energy optimization programs for the Company and for third parties. It serves diversified global end markets, including automotive and aerospace, consumer goods and healthcare, energy and environment, electricity and electronics, building and construction, as well as industrial applications.
Rue de Ransbeek 310, Neder-Over-
Company Web Links
- BRIEF-Solvay inaugurates a new carbon fiber production line
- BRIEF-Solvay to increase Silica Capacity at Chicago Heights
- BRIEF-Solvay and Mubadela awarded supply contract by Boeing
- BRIEF-Boeing to manufacture 777X components with composite material made in U.A.E.
- Deals of the day-Mergers and acquisitions