Profile: AFK Sistema OAO (SSAq.L)
SSAq.L on London Stock Exchange
7 Mar 2014
7 Mar 2014
Price Change (% chg)
AFK Sistema OAO (AFK Sistema OJSC) is a diversified investment company. The Company operates in six segments: MTS and Bashneft, which form part of the Core Assets; RTI, MTS Bank and SSTL, which form part of the Developing Assets, and Corporate division. The Other operating segments include Bashkirenergo, Sistema Mass Media, Intourist, Medsi, Binnopharm and NIS. The Company focuses on delivering long-term growth to its shareholders through returns on its diversified portfolio of investments. Its investment portfolio is largely composed of stakes in Russian business in a variety of sectors, including telecommunications, oil, utilities, consumer, agriculture, biotechnology and high tech. In June 2013, it sold blocking stake in Detskiy Mir and closed acquisition of a 50% stake in Moskalstroy OAO.
AFK Sistema OAO
building 1, 13 Mokhovaya Street
Company Web Links
- RPT-Fitch Revises Sistema's Outlook to Positive, Affirms at 'BB-'
- Russia's Detsky Mir applies to list stock abroad
- UPDATE 1-Russia's Detsky Mir aims for London IPO in mid-March-sources
- Russia's Detsky Mir aims for London IPO in mid-March-sources
- Russia's Sistema considers buying into e-commerce firm Ozon