Profile: AFK Sistema OAO (SSAq.L)
SSAq.L on London Stock Exchange
Price Change (% chg)
AFK Sistema OAO (AFK Sistema OJSC) is a diversified investment company. The Company operates in six segments: MTS and Bashneft, which form part of the Core Assets; RTI, MTS Bank and SSTL, which form part of the Developing Assets, and Corporate division. The Other operating segments include Bashkirenergo, Sistema Mass Media, Intourist, Medsi, Binnopharm and NIS. The Company focuses on delivering long-term growth to its shareholders through returns on its diversified portfolio of investments. Its investment portfolio is largely composed of stakes in Russian business in a variety of sectors, including telecommunications, oil, utilities, consumer, agriculture, biotechnology and high tech. In June 2013, it sold blocking stake in Detskiy Mir and closed acquisition of a 50% stake in Moskalstroy OAO.
AFK Sistema OAO
building 1, 13 Mokhovaya Street
Company Web Links
- Russia's Sistema considers buying into e-commerce firm Ozon
- UPDATE 1-Russia's Sistema earnings boosted by Russneft stake sale
- UPDATE 2-Evtushenkov first to pitch for stake in Russia's Uralkali
- Russia's Detsky Mir aims for $500 mln London share listing-report
- Russia's Sistema aims to cut 'conglomerate discount'