Profile: Silver Standard Resources Inc (SSRI.OQ)
26 May 2017
Silver Standard Resources Inc., incorporated on December 11, 1946, is a resource company. The Company is engaged in the operation, acquisition, exploration and development of precious metal resource properties located in the Americas. The Company's segments include Pirquitas mine, Marigold mine, Seabee Gold Operation, and Exploration and evaluation properties. As of December 31, 2016, the Company has three producing mines and a portfolio of silver resource dominant projects located throughout the Americas. As of December 31, 2016, the Marigold mine produced 205,116 ounces of gold. As of December 31, 2016, the Seabee Gold Operation produced 77,640 ounces of gold. As of December 31, 2016, the Pirquitas mine produced 10.4 million ounces of silver.
The Company is focused on silver production from the Pirquitas mine in Argentina and gold production from the Marigold mine in Nevada, the United States. The Company's other projects include Seabee Gold Operation in Saskatchewan, Canada and Pirquitas mine in Jujuy, Argentina.
Silver Standard Resources Inc
1055 Dunsmuir Street Suite 800
Stn Bentall Centre
PO Box 49088
VANCOUVER BC V7X 1G4
Company Web Links
- BRIEF-Silver Standard reports Q1 adjusted earnings $0.17/shr
- BRIEF-Eskay signs agreement with Silver Standard to option up to a 60% interest in part of SIB property
- BRIEF-Silver Standard resolves export duty claim in Argentina
- BRIEF-Silver standard exercises option to form JV with Golden Arrow for Chinchillas Project
- BRIEF-Silver Standard appoints Michael Anglin chairman of the board