Profile: Superior Industries International Inc (SUP.N)
26 May 2017
Superior Industries International, Inc., incorporated on May 4, 2015, is engaged in the design and manufacture of aluminum wheels for sale to original equipment manufacturers (OEMs). The Company supplies cast aluminum wheels to automobile and light truck manufacturers, with wheel manufacturing operations in the United States and Mexico. The Company offers wheels in a range of finishes, which include Bright Machined, Polished Face with Painted Window, Fully Painted, Premium Paint, Polished, Chrome Clad and Mirror Finish Ultra Bright Machining.
The Company's products, which are manufactured in its North American facilities, are delivered primarily to automotive assembly operations in North America for global OEMs. The Company's OEM aluminum wheels are primarily sold for factory installation, as either optional or standard equipment, on various vehicle models. As of December 31, 2015, the Company operated five manufacturing facilities in the United States and Mexico.
Superior Industries International Inc
26600 Telegraph Rd
SOUTHFIELD MI 48033-5350
Company Web Links
- BRIEF-SUPERIOR INDUSTRIES ANNOUNCES THE EXPIRATION OF TENDER OFFER SUBSCRIPTION PERIOD FOR ITS PURCHASE OF SHARES OF UNIWHEELS AG
- BRIEF-Superior raises price in tender for Uniwheels shares to 247.87 zloty/shr
- BRIEF-Superior Industries Q1 earnings per share $0.12
- Superior Industries offers $715 million for Uniwheels
- UPDATE 1-Superior Industries offers $715 mln for Uniwheels