Profile: Talktalk Telecom Group PLC (TALK.L)
TALK.L on London Stock Exchange
21 Apr 2017
21 Apr 2017
Change (% chg)
TalkTalk Telecom Group PLC is a provider of fixed line broadband, voice telephony, mobile and television services. The Company serves over four million residential and business customers under the TalkTalk and TalkTalk Business brands. TalkTalk residential packages offer broadband, phone, television and mobile services. TalkTalk offers three customer propositions: SimplyBroadband, which offers unlimited broadband without inclusive landline calls, and Essentials TV and Plus TV, which delivers broadband, television and phone services. TalkTalk Business is a business-to-business telecom provider serving the needs of over 180,000 business and public sector customers across the nation. It delivers a range of communications products and services, including connectivity and networking, hosted solutions, mobile, voice and Internet Protocol (IP) telephone systems. The Company offers voice and data services to consumers and small to mid-sized enterprises in the United Kingdom.
Talktalk Telecom Group PLC
11 Evesham Street
LONDON W11 4AR
Company Web Links
- Fitch Rates TalkTalk Telecom GBP400m Senior Unsecured Notes Final 'BB-'/'RR4'
- BRIEF-TalkTalk announces upsizing, pricing of 400 mln stg senior notes offering
- BRIEF-TalkTalk to offer 300 million stg senior notes due 2022
- Seventeen-year-old sentenced for 2015 TalkTalk hack
- Britain's Talktalk becomes latest victim of software attack