Profile: Triangle Capital Corp (TCAP.N)
21 Feb 2017
Triangle Capital Corporation, incorporated on October 10, 2006, is a specialty finance company. The Company provides customized financing to lower middle market companies located in the United States. The Company's investment objective is to seek returns by generating current income from its debt investments and capital appreciation from its equity related investments. The Company invests in subordinated debt securities secured by second lien security interests in portfolio company assets, coupled with equity interests. It also invests in senior debt securities secured by first lien security interests in portfolio company assets. Its investments generally range from $5.0 million to $35.0 million per portfolio company.
The Company has investments in over 90 portfolio companies. The Company lends to and invests in customers in various industries. The Company's investment portfolio consists investments in subordinated debt and second lien notes, senior debt and first lien notes, equity shares, equity warrants and royalty rights. The Company has made approximately 20 new investments, including recapitalizations of existing portfolio companies; additional debt investments in over 10 existing portfolio companies, and additional equity investments in approximately 10 existing portfolio companies.
Triangle Capital Corp
3700 Glenwood Ave Ste 530
RALEIGH NC 27612-5539
Company Web Links
- BRIEF-Triangle Capital Corp reports Q4 and full year 2016 results
- BRIEF-Triangle Capital receives approval of third SBIC license providing up to $100 mln of additional growth capital
- BRIEF-Triangle Capital Corp reports third quarter 2016 results
- BRIEF-Triangle Capital Corp appoints Mark Mulhern to its board of directors
- BRIEF-Triangle Capital invests $17.0 million in Del Real Foods