Profile: TCP Capital Corp (TCPC.OQ)
2 Dec 2016
TCP Capital Corp., incorporated on July 17, 2006, is a closed-end, non-diversified management investment company. The Company's investment objective is to achieve high total returns through current income and capital appreciation, with an emphasis on principal protection. The Company invests in debt securities of middle-market companies. The Company holds interests in Special Value Continuation Partners, LP. The Company receives contractual interest payments on debt investments and originations, and equity appreciation through options, warrants, conversion rights or direct equity investments. The Company has various types of investment assets, such as equity, senior secured debt, and mezzanine/junior.
The Company's portfolio includes its investments in various industries, such as software publishing; computer systems design and related services; business support services; insurance carriers; radio and television broadcasting; air transportation; hospitals; chemicals; telecom; textile furnishing mills; wireless telecom carriers; data processing and hosting services; advertising and public relations (PR) services; utility system construction; management, scientific and technical consulting services; apparel manufacturing; other information services; oil and gas extraction; electronic component manufacturing; restaurants; accounting, tax and payroll services, and communications equipment manufacturing. The Company's investment advisor is Tennenbaum Capital Partners, LLC.
TCP Capital Corp
2951 28th St Ste 1000
SANTA MONICA CA 90405-2993
Company Web Links
- BRIEF-TCP Capital net asset value per share at Sept. 2016 increased to $14.84 from $14.74 at June 2016
- BRIEF-TCP prices $125 million of 4.625% convertible senior notes due 2022
- BRIEF-TCP Capital announces private offering of convertible senior notes
- BRIEF-Tcp Capital Corp qtrly net investment income $0.38 per share
- BRIEF-TCP Capital announces sale of common shares to certain investors in registered direct offering