Profile: Telefonica SA (TEF.MC)
TEF.MC on Madrid SE C.A.T.S.
24 Mar 2017
24 Mar 2017
Change (% chg)
Telefonica, S.A. is an integrated and diversified telecommunications group operating in Europe and Latin America. The Company's services and products include Mobile business, Fixed-line telephony business and Digital services. Its segments include Telefonica Spain, Telefonica Brazil, Telefonica Germany, Telefonica United Kingdom and Telefonica Hispanoamerica (formed by the Company's operators in Argentina, Chile, Peru, Colombia, Mexico, Venezuela and Central America, Ecuador and Uruguay). These segments are engaged in activities relating to wireline, wireless, cable, data, Internet and television (TV) businesses and other digital services in accordance with each location. It offers a range of mobile and related services and products to personal and business customers. It offers traditional fixed telecommunication services, Internet and broadband multimedia services and data and business-solutions services. It offers a range of digital services, such as Internet of Things (IoT).
Gran Via 28
MADRID MAD 28013
Company Web Links
- Profits rise 6 percent at Li Ka-shing's CK Hutchison, beats forecast
- UPDATE 2-Profits rise 6 pct at Li Ka-shing's CK Hutchison, beats forecast
- BRIEF-Ferrovial chooses Telefonica as communications provider for the next five years
- BRIEF-Telefonica to grant Vodafone access to its optic fiber network
- BRIEF-Telefonica increases stake in Telefonica Deutschland to 69.2 pct