Profile: Telecom Italia SpA (TLIT.MI)
TLIT.MI on Milan Stock Exchange
Price Change (% chg)
Telecom Italia SpA is an Italy-based company engaged in the communications sector. It operates in the fixed and mobile national and international telecommunications sector. Its activities are divided into five business units. The Domestic unit provides telephone and data services on fixed line and mobile networks for retail voice customers and wholesale operators, as well as develop fiber optic networks. The Brazil unit offers mobile services using Universal Mobile Telecommunications System (UMTS) and Global System for Mobile Communications (GSM) technologies. The Argentina unit operates in fixed telecommunications through Telecom Argentina and in mobile telecommunications through Telecom Personal, and in Paraguay it operates in mobile telecommunications through Nucleo. The Media unit produces of multimedia music platforms, satellite channels and television broadcasting platforms. The Olivetti unit operates in the sector of office products and services for Information Technology.
Telecom Italia SpA
Corso d'Italia 41
Company Web Links
- Spain's Telefonica in talks to exit Telecom Italia: report
- Spain's Telefonica in talks to exit Telecom Italia - report
- Telecom Italia chairman says Telecom Argentina sale on track
- Telecom Italia keen to hold onto TIM Brasil stake -report
- Fitch Downgrades Wind to 'B+'; Rates Proposed Notes 'BB-(EXP)'/ 'RR2(EXP)'