Profile: Tesco PLC (TSCDF.PK)
TSCDF.PK on OTC Markets Group
19 Aug 2014
19 Aug 2014
Price Change (% chg)
Tesco PLC, incorporated on November 27, 1947, is engaged in retailing and associated activities in the United Kingdom, China, the Czech Republic, Hungary, the Republic of Ireland, India, Malaysia, Poland, Slovakia, South Korea, Thailand and Turkey. The Company also provides retail banking and insurance services through its subsidiary, Tesco Bank. The Company’s operations in the United Kingdom is the within the Company, with over 3,000 stores. The Company’s in-store picking model is complemented by a small number of specialized dotcom-only stores, which allow the Company to respond to customer demand. The Company’s Click & Collect service is a part of its multichannel offering and enables customers to pick up their shopping when and where it suits them. It has over 1,500 Click & Collect collection points for general merchandise and over 150 Grocery Drive-thrus in the United Kingdom.
New Tesco House
CHESHUNT ENG EN8 9SL
Company Web Links
- UK inflation falls more than expected; 2014 rate rise less likely
- S&P downgrades Tesco on prospects of profit margins weakening further
- RPT-INSIGHT-Tesco's new boss - the outsider on the inside track
- Tesco's new boss: the outsider on the inside track
- Tesco's Leahy legacy: where did all the directors go?