Profile: Unilever NV (UNc.AS)
UNc.AS on Amsterdam Stock Exchange
9 Dec 2016
9 Dec 2016
Change (% chg)
Unilever N.V. is a fast moving consumer goods company. The Company operates through four segments: Personal Care, Foods, Home Care and Refreshment. Its Personal Care segment includes sales of skin care and hair care products, deodorants and oral care products. Its Foods segment includes sales of soups, bouillons, sauces, snacks, mayonnaise, salad dressings, margarines and spreads. Its Home Care segment includes sales of home care products, such as powders, liquids and capsules, soap bars and a range of cleaning products. Its Refreshment segment includes sales of ice cream and tea-based beverages. It has approximately 10 brands, which include AXE, Dove, Knorr, Lipton, Magnum, Omo, LUX, Rexona and Surf, among others. The Company also offers Prestige skin care brands Dermalogica, Kate Somerville, REN and Murad.
ROTTERDAM 3013 AL
Company Web Links
- UPDATE 1-Morrison raises Marmite price by 12 pct after "Marmitegate"
- UPDATE 1-British builder Bellway expects supplier price squeeze
- Britain's FTSE ends losing streak; Man Group jumps 14 pct
- Tesco, Unilever settle prices row after pound's Brexit dive |
- Unilever says supply situation with Tesco now resolved