Profile: 5N Plus Inc (VNP.TO)
VNP.TO on Toronto Stock Exchange
22 Mar 2017
22 Mar 2017
Change (% chg)
5N Plus Inc (5N Plus) is a Canada-based producer of specialty metal and chemical products used in a number of pharmaceutical, electronic and industrial applications. The Company operates in two business segments: Electronic Materials and Eco-Friendly Materials. The Electronic Materials segment manufactures and sells refined metals, compounds and alloys, which are primarily used in a range of electronic applications. Its Electronic Materials segment's products are associated with various metals, such as cadmium, gallium, germanium, indium and tellurium. The Eco-Friendly Materials segment manufactures and sells refined bismuth and bismuth chemicals, low melting-point alloys, as well as refined selenium and selenium chemicals. The Company's products include products include purified metals, such as bismuth, gallium, germanium, indium, selenium and tellurium, inorganic chemicals based on such metals and compound semiconductor wafers.
5N Plus Inc
4385 Garand St
SAINT-LAURENT QC H4R 2B4
Company Web Links
- BRIEF-5N Plus reports qtrly total revenue $54.704 mln
- BRIEF-5N Plus announces changes to its executive management structure
- BRIEF-5N Plus reports financial results for Q3
- BRIEF-5N Plus says Announces normal course issuer bid
- BRIEF-5N plus inc intends to consolidate company's operations at Wellingborough, U.K.