Profile: Volvo AB (VOLVb.ST)
VOLVb.ST on Stockholm Stock Exchange
Change (% chg)
Volvo AB is the parent company of the Volvo Group. The Volvo Group is a manufacturer of trucks, buses, construction equipment, and marine and industrial engines. The Volvo Group also provides solutions for financing and service. It operates through six segments: Trucks, Construction Equipment, Buses, Volvo Penta, Governmental Sales and Customer Finance. Trucks are sold and marketed under the brands Volvo, UD, Renault Trucks, Mack and Eicher. Construction Equipment develops, manufactures and markets equipment for construction and related industries under the brands Volvo, SDLG and Terex Trucks. Its buses has a product range, which includes buses and bus chassis for city, intercity and coach traffic. Volvo Penta manufactures engines and drive systems for both leisure boats and commercial craft. Volvo Penta also supplies industrial engines ranging from 75 kilowatt (kW) to 655 kW for a range of industrial applications, such as container hand ling, mining equipment and power generation.
GOTEBORG 418 78
Company Web Links
- Volvo Cars raises $500 million in move towards possible share listing
- NORDIC STOCKS - Factors to watch on Nov 18
- KMW-Nexter plans to buy Volvo's Governmental Sales unit - Die Welt
- KMW-Nexter plans to buy Volvo's Governmental Sales unit-Die Welt
- Fitch Revises GKN Holdings' Outlook to Stable; Affirms IDR at 'BBB-'