Profile: Bank VTB PAO (VTBRq.L)
VTBRq.L on London Stock Exchange
27 Feb 2017
27 Feb 2017
Change (% chg)
Bank VTB PAO (VTB Bank PJSC), formerly Bank VTB OAO, is a Russia-based company, which is engaged in commercial banking sector. The Bank's services include deposit taking and commercial lending, support of clients’ export/import transactions, foreign exchange, securities trading, and trading in derivative instruments. Bank VTB PAO offers services to its retail and corporate customers in the Commonwealth of Independent States (CIS) countries, Europe, Asia and Africa. The Company operates on the territory of the Russian Federation and abroad, through the network of numerous banks and financial companies.
Bank VTB PAO
Ul B Morskaya, 29
SAINT PETERSBURG 190000
Company Web Links
- BRIEF-RusHydro and VTB Bank delay RUB 55 bln contract due to "technical reasons"
- BRIEF-Russia's Sistema agrees with VTB on financing of RTI unit
- BRIEF-Russia's VTB recommends interim dividend of 0.006 roubles/shr
- BRIEF-VTB reaches agreement with NCSP on dividend payment - Interfax
- BRIEF- NCSP to suspend dividend till VTB clears payment