Profile: William Lyon Homes (WLH.N)
William Lyon Homes, incorporated on July 15, 1999, is a regional homebuilder. The Company is engaged in the design, construction, marketing and sale of single-family detached and attached homes in California, Arizona, Nevada, Colorado, Washington and Oregon. The Company operates through six segments: California, Arizona, Nevada, Colorado, Washington and Oregon. Each of the segments has responsibility for the management of the Company's homebuilding and development operations within its geographic boundaries. The California Segment consists of operations in Orange, Los Angeles, San Diego, Riverside, San Bernardino, Alameda, Contra Costa and San Joaquin counties. The Arizona Segment consists of operations in the Phoenix metropolitan area. The Nevada Segment consists of operations in Clark and Nye counties. The Colorado Segment consists of operations in Douglas, Grand, Jefferson, and Larimer counties. The Washington Segment consists of operations in King, Snohomish, and Pierce counties. The Oregon Segment consists of operations in Clackamas and Washington counties.
As of December 31, 2016, the Company owned approximately 13,626 lots and had options to purchase an additional 4,232 lots. The Company creates product for the entry-level, first time move-up, second time move-up and luxury home markets. The Company builds, decorates, furnishes and landscapes 3 to 5 model homes for each product line and maintains on-site sales offices.
William Lyon Homes
4695 Macarthur Ct Fl 8
NEWPORT BEACH CA 92660-1882
Company Web Links
- BRIEF-Parexel International Corp announces $720 million senior notes offering by West Street Merger Sub
- BRIEF-Reynolds American, BAT, Batus and Merger Sub enters into an amendment
- BRIEF-Camsing International Holding says unit proposes acquisition of Pow! Entertainment
- BRIEF-William Lyon Homes announces registered exchange offer for senior notes
- BRIEF-William Lyon Homes says CEO Zaist's 2016 total compensation was $3.3 mln